Weis Markets – Inbound Freight Managed Transportation
LTL Routing (Non-Temperature Controlled)
All vendors shipping via LTL common carriers must select one of the approved Topco/Weis Markets carriers:
- Estes Express
- New Penn Motor Express/Holland*
- Old Dominion Freight Lines
*Shipments booked with New Penn will be picked up via Holland and delivered by New Penn Motor Express.
- All vendors must email Topco a completed Weis Markets Vendor Shipping Form prior to shipment. Email Address: email@example.com
- All vendors must notify Topco of any changes to the purchase order, delays or shipment cancelations.
- If you would like an LTL inbound collect (CPU) rate please request this information when submitting the Weis Markets Vendor Shipping Form via email.
- Topco will handle all scheduling of LTL shipments into Weis.
- Questions and requests for Weis Markets Vendor Shipping Form (Appendix B) should be submitted via email. Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Scheduling Only: LTL (Temp Controlled) & Truckload
- All Venders shipping via TL or temperature controlled LTL must request a delivery appointment via email. There are no exceptions to this process. Email Address: email@example.com
- For prepaid shipments to Weis Markets, vendors may select any carrier and are required to request delivery appointments via email. Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Online scheduling will be available in the future.